Friday, January 15, 2010

Progress?

So it is now Friday afternoon and I am SLIGHTLY worried about Monday's weigh in. It seemed that ANY willpower I had decided to go on vacation this week. So lets check in with the weekly goals shall we?

1) keep tracking - so far, so good - although WHAT I am tracking is a completely different story

2) attempt to stay within my points target - so far, NOT so good. Although I have been tracking all week, like I said, many of the things that I have been eating (and therefore tracking) have been not so good choices. What, you might ask? See #4

3) get to the gym at least 3 times - again, so far, so good. I have been to the gym twice so far this week and I am planning on going for sure on Sunday, and possibly tomorrow as well - so that will take care of THIS goal at least.

4) hehehehehe - I think they are going to have to invent a new word for FAIL after today because I did WAY MORE than fail. If you will notice, I posted those goals at 10:55am. Guess what I had for LUNCH that day?? YUP, those DAMN subway cookies just jumped into my bag (and maybe, possibly, the next night too). Ugh, I think I will have to make this a goal for next week too.

5) try and increase water consumption. Ok this is another goal that I am doing pretty well on, although I have to admit it was a pretty general goal.

So not too sure how Monday is going to go - a little scared about it - but hey, I guess there is always next week!

P.S. I HAVE 5 FOLLOWERS NOW!!! I know it's kinda lame to be so excited that only 5 people are reading my blog but YAY! Please keep reading, and commenting - and if you have any advice or topic suggestions PLEASE let me know! THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment