Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ugh!

Today was a horribly frustrating food day for me. No matter what I ate, it never seemed to fill me up! It felt like all I did all day long was eat! Even now, I feel hungry even though I had a great dinner only an hour ago. I don't get it and it is very frustrating because I know I went way over my daily points trying to fill myself up. I also seemed to be extremely tired today, even though I got plenty of sleep last night. I am wondering if the two things might be related, but I don't really see how. This hasn't been the first time I've had a "bottomless pit" day, and I absolutely HATE THEM! They don't happen very often but when they do, I almost feel like I have lost all control.

I planned on going to the gym today after work - I took my gym clothes with me and everything - but when I left work I was so tired and hungry that I skipped the gym and came straight home. That also annoys me because I wanted to go to the gym, not because I like it but because I know it is good for me and I am trying to get back into the habit.

Ugh, today was a horrible day - hopefully tomorrow will be a better one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment