Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Dear lady at the gym,

In the future, please refrain from clipping your toenails while sitting on the bench in the locker room. It is nasty - that is an at home activity. Do you think it is appropriate to have your toenail clippings flying all over the locker room? Are you planning on picking them up or are you going to leave them there for people to sit on or step on in their bare feet? Why did you leave that activity for a Sunday afternoon at the gym? What is wrong with you? Please don't do it again, it's rude and just plain NASTY!

THANKS!

It has been a while since my last post - I've had a crazy week! Here are the highlights:

Good news: I managed to make it almost a whole week without having any Subway cookies

Bad news: because I did such a good job, I rewarded myself with Subway cookies today on the way to the gym - kind of counterproductive

Good news: I think I drank more water this week than I've ever drank in my life!

Bad news: I did my holiday baking this week and managed to taste test at least 2 of everything - plus threw in a few cupcakes!

Good news: my cold, possibly due to a combination of all the water I drank and the ColdFX I took, only lasted a few days - which for me is AMAZING

Bad news: because of my cold, work, baking, and sheer laziness, I didn't make it to the gym all week

Good news: I hauled my butt there today in an attempt to get back into a routine

Bad news: I made the mistake of stepping on the scale sometime around Wednesday and had gained like 3lbs!!

Good news: I stepped on the scale again today and I was back down to about 1/2lb less than last week

So what does this all mean? I have no idea, I guess I will find out tomorrow at my Monday WW weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment