Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

So it has been a while since my last post - it's been a crazy week with Christmas and all. Went up 0.8lbs on Monday at my weigh-in and I'll probably go up a little bit again this week due to the holidays but I'm actually ok with that because I've done a lot better than I thought I would over the last few days, and definitely a lot better than I have the last few years. I asked my family not to put too much junk in my stocking this year and I only got one little thing of chocolates, which is good because I have a self-control problem (case in point, it's Dec 26 and those chocolates I got were gone YESTERDAY).

Managed to make it to the gym on Tuesday but haven't gotten back again yet.

This is a pretty boring post - sorry - not much action this week!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment